The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute legal, or any other advice and it is not an offer to provide legal services. If you need legal advice, then you should instruct a solicitor or other lawyer.
The information is provided by Evolve Technologies Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:-
- any of the content of this Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this Site ("3rd party site").
Search4 Legal does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will Search4legal have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Evolve Technologies Limited and this website is not a solicitor or lawyer, and it is not regulated as such.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Evolve Technologies Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Evolve Technologies Limited and this website do not recommend or endorse any particular solicitor, lawyer or any other person or entity. We are not responsible for the services provided by any solicitor, lawyer or other person or entity mentioned on this website. If you instruct a solicitor, lawyer or any other person or entity to do anything for you, your contract is with them and does not involve in any way Evolve Technologies Limited or this website.
While Evolve Technologies Limited does not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site or any information, content, advertising or products provided or distributed through the Site and excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by the law , Evolve Technologies Limited does not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Evolve Technologies Limited’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Evolve Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
Website Ts and Cs
The term Evolve Technologies Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rooms 433/434, Royal Exchange Building, Manchester, M2 7EP. Our company registration number is 08279543, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms and the relationship between you and Evolve Limited shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.