COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the Site.
What legal basis do we have for using your information?
The legal basis for us using your information is:
By using the website and seeking information from it you consent to us doing so and we have a legitimate interest because the data will help us improve the experience for yourself and other users. It will also help us provide a better experience and offer it to more users in the future.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, data analysis, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
More details of how Google and Google analytics uses data from our site can be found at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
How long do we keep your information for?
We shall keep your information for as long as necessary to perform the purposes set out in this policy. After that we shall remove it permanently from our servers
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
What are your rights?
Under GDPR, you are entitled to access your personal information (otherwise known as a 'right to access'). If you wish to make a request, please do so in writing addressed to our Data Protection Officer Garth Vladislavich
A request for access to your personal information means you are entitled to a copy of the data we hold on you but it does not mean you are entitled to the documents or storage systems that contain this information
Under certain circumstances, in addition to the entitlement to ‘access your information’, you have the following rights:
The right to be informed: which is fulfilled by way of this privacy notice and our transparent explanation as to how we use your information
The right to rectification: you are entitled to have personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
The right to erasure / ‘right to be forgotten’: you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. This right only applies in the following specific circumstances:
- Where the personal information is no longer necessary in regards to the purpose for which it was originally collected
- Where consent is relied upon as the lawful basis for holding your information and you withdraw your consent
- Where you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- The personal information was unlawfully processed
- Where you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes
The right to object: you have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests; and direct marketing. This right only applies in the following circumstances:
- An objection to stop processing personal information for direct marketing purposes is absolute – there are no exemptions or grounds to refuse – we must stop processing in this context
- You must have an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation
- We must stop processing your personal information unless:
- We can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms; or
- The processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your information. When processing is restricted, we can store the data but not use it. This right only applies in the following circumstances:
- Where you contest the accuracy of the personal information– we should restrict the processing until we have verified the accuracy of that data
- Where you object to the processing (where it was necessary for the performance of a public interest or purpose of legitimate interests), and we are considering whether our organisation’s legitimate grounds override your right
- Where processing is unlawful and you request restriction
- If we no longer need the personal information but you require the information to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
Complaints about the use of personal information
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate further. Our Data Protection Officer is Insert name and e mail address
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Evolve Technologies Limited
Room 433/434, Royal Exchange Building, Manchester, M2 7EP